We set a high value on the protection of personal data. Protecting the data of our business partners when they visit our website in terms of its collection, processing and use is of considerable im-portance to us. Therefore, for the purposes of protecting personal data and for data security, Imte-gra only processes personal data in strict compliance with the applicable legal regulations.
Our data protection declaration fulfils the guidelines of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the German Federal Data Protection Act [BDSG]. It should inform you of the type, the purpose and the use of personal data by Imtegra as well as your rights.
2. Data processor
2.1 The responsible authority is:
Imtegra GmbH & Co. KG
Tel.: +49 381-121721-0
3. Gathering of personal data and information
3.1 When visiting our website
When visiting our websites
information / usage data are forwarded automatically by the appropriate internet browser to our website's server and saved in what is referred to as a Logfile. The data records that are saved contain the following data:
• The date and time of access
• The name of the accessed website
• The IP address
• The referrer URL (the URL of origin from which you visited the website)
• The transferred volume of data
• The product and version information of the browser to be used.
3.2 When using our contact form
If you wish to contact Imtegra, a contact form is available for you to use. If you use this form you must provide the following information:
• Clinic / company / institution
• Contact person
• street, no.
• postcode, city, country
• Phone number
3.3 When registering for our newsletter
To receive further information from Imtegra, you can sign up to an email newsletter. If you decide to do this, you must provide us with your email address. The provision of further data in order to personalise the newsletter is voluntary.
To send the newsletter, what is referred as the “double opt-in process” is used, which means you will only receive a newsletter by email after you have provided your express confirmation that the newsletter service is to be activated. Once you have activated the newsletter, you will receive a notification email with an activation link. You will only receive the newsletter once you have clicked on this link.
You can deactivate the newsletter at any time. For this purpose, please contact Imtegra or use the de-registration link which is provided in each newsletter.
4. Use of Google Analytics
For the purposes of the requirements-oriented design and continuous optimisation of our website, we use Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (https://www.google.de/intl/en/about/) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; referred to in the following as “Google”). In this context, pseudonymised usage profiles are created and cookies are used. The information regarding your use of this website which is generat-ed by the cookie, including
• the browser type/version,
• the used operating system,
• the referrer URL (previously visited web page),
• the host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
• the time of the server query,
will be transferred to a server in the USA, where it will be saved. This information will be used in order to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports about the website activities and to provide further services relating to the use of the website and the internet for the purposes of market research and the user-friendly configuration of these internet pages. This information may also be forwarded to third parties if legally required or if third parties process this data on behalf of Google. Google will never associate your IP address with any other Google data. IP addresses are anony-mised so that they cannot be identified (IP masking).
You can prevent the installation of cookies with the appropriate settings in your browser software; please note, however, that in this case you may not be able to use all of the functions of this web-site to their complete extent.
You can also prevent the collection of the data regarding your use of the website which is generated by the cookie (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by down-loading and installing a browser add-on (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en ).
As an alternative to this browser add-on, especially with browsers on mobile end devices, you can also prevent the collection of data by Google Analytics by clicking on this link. An opt-out cookie is placed which prevents the future collection of your data when visiting this website. The opt-out cookie only applies to this browser and for our website, and will not be saved on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, it is necessary for you to place the opt-out cookie again.
Further information on data protection in the context of Google Analytics is available in the Google Analytics Help feature (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en ).
Most browsers are set so that they accept cookies automatically. You can deactivate the saving of cookies, however, or set your browser so that you are notified as soon as the cookies are placed. Please note, however, that in this case you may not be able to use all of the functions of this website to their complete extent.
6. Use of Google-AdWords
On his website Imtegra has integrated Google AdWords. Google AdWords is a service for Internet advertising that allows the advertiser to place ads in Google search engine results and the Google advertising network. Google AdWords allows an advertiser to pre-define specific keywords with the help of which an ad on Google’s search results only then displayed, when the user utilizes the search engine to retrieve a keyword-relevant search result. In the Google Advertising Network, the ads are distributed on relevant web pages using an automatic algorithm, considering the previously defined keywords.
The operating company of Google AdWords is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy, Mountain View, CA 94043-1351, UNITED STATES.
The purpose of Google AdWords is the promotion of our website by the inclusion of relevant advertising on the websites of third parties and in the search engine results of the search engine Google and an insertion of third-party advertising on our website.
If a data subject reaches our website via a Google ad, a so-called conversion cookie is filed on the information technology system of the data subject through Google. What cookies are is explained above. A conversion cookie loses its validity after 30 days and is not used to identify the data subject. If the cookie has not expired, the conversion cookie is used to check whether certain sub-pages, for example, the shopping cart from an online shop system, were called up on our website. Through the conversion cookie, both us and Google can understand whether a person who reached an AdWords ad on our website generated sales, that is, executed or canceled a sale of goods.
The data and information collected using the conversion cookie are used by Google to create visit statistics for our website. These visit statistics are used by us in order to determine the total number of users who have been served through AdWords ads to ascertain the success or failure of each AdWords ad and to optimize our AdWords ads for the future. Neither our company nor other Google AdWords advertisers receive information from Google that could identify the data subject.
The conversion cookie stores personal information, for example the Internet pages visited by the data subject. Each time we visit our Internet pages, personal data, including the IP address of the Internet access used by the data subject, are transmitted to Google in the United States of America. These personal data are stored by Google in the United States of America. Google may pass these personal data collected through the technical procedure to third parties.
Further information and the applicable data protection provisions of Google may be retrieved under https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/.
7. Use of YouTube
On this website Imtegra has integrated components of YouTube. YouTube is an Internet video por-tal that enables video publishers to set video clips and other users free of charge, which also pro-vides free viewing, review and commenting on them. YouTube allows you to publish all kinds of videos, so you can access both full movie and TV broadcasts, as well as music videos, trailers or videos made by users via the Internet portal.
The operating company of YouTube is YouTube, LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, UNITED STATES. The YouTube, LLC is a subsidiary of Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy, Mountain View, CA 94043-1351, UNITED STATES.
With each call-up to one of the individual pages of this Internet site, which is operated by the con-troller and on which a YouTube component (YouTube video) was integrated, the Internet browser on the information technology system of the data subject is automatically prompted to download a display of the corresponding YouTube component of YouTube. Further information about YouTube may be obtained under https://www.youtube.com/yt/about/en/ . In course of this technical procedure, YouTube and Google gain knowledge of what specific subpage of our website was visited by the data subject.
If the data subject is logged in on YouTube, YouTube recognizes with each call-up to a subpage that contains a YouTube video, which specific subpage of our Internet site was visited by the data subject. This information is collected by YouTube and Google and assigned to the respective YouTube account of the data subject.
YouTube and Google will receive information through the YouTube component that the data subject has visited our website, if the data subject at the time of the call to our website is logged in on YouTube; this occurs regardless of whether the person clicks on a YouTube video or not. If such a transmission of this information to YouTube and Google is not desirable for the data subject, the delivery may be prevented if the data subject logs off from their own YouTube account before a call-up to our website is made.
YouTube’s data protection provisions, available at https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/ , provide information about the collection, processing and use of personal data by YouTube and Google.
8. Links to external websites
When visiting the Imtegra website, contents may be displayed that are linked to websites of external parties. Imtegra is not able to access cookies or other functions that are used by external websites, nor is Imtegra able to control these. External websites of this kind are not subject to the data protection regulations of Imtegra.
You are therefore requested to make direct contact with such external service providers and/or to make use of their data protection declaration as a basis for information.
9. Framework of processing
9.1 Purpose of the processing
The collection and processing occurs for the purpose of making contact and communicating with you, as well as for the initiation, realisation and development of our business relationship. In the scope of the collaboration with you, Imtegra processes personal data for the following purposes in particular:
• Communication with you regarding products, services and projects, to process your enquir-ies, for example.
• The planning, implementation and administration of the (contractual) business relationship between you and Imtegra; for example, for the purpose of completing orders for products and services, for the collection of payments, for the purposes of accounting, invoicing and the collection of receivables, and for the completion of deliveries;
• The completion of customer surveys, marketing campaigns, market analyses, competitions or similar campaigns and events;
• Maintaining and protecting the security of our products and services as well as our website, the prevention and detection of security risks, fraudulent activities or other criminal or mali-cious activities;
• The settlement of legal disputes, the enforcement of existing contracts, and for the asser-tion, exercising and vindication of legal disputes.
9.2 Sources and categories of personal data
For the aforementioned purposes, we shall process personal data that we obtain in the scope of our business relationship with you in your position as an authorised representative or a legal person as appropriate. Relevant personal data can include the following:
• First name and surname, address, telephone number, mobile telephone number, fax number, email address, IBAN, BIC, tax ID as well as other contact data.
• Payments data such as information which is necessary for the settlement of payment processes or the prevention of fraud, including credit card information and card verifica-tion numbers;
• Further information, the processing of which is required within the scope of a project or the settlement of a contractual relationship with Imtegra, or which are voluntarily provided by you, such as completed orders, completed enquiries or project details; and
• Information which is lawfully collected from publicly available sources (such as the commercial register), information databases (the internet, for example) or credit agencies and which may be processed.
9.3 Legal bases of the processing
• On the basis of your consent - art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR: Insofar as you provided us with your consent to the processing of your personal data - for advertising purposes, for example - the legal validity of such processing is provided on the basis of your consent.
• For the fulfilment of contractual obligations - art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR: The processing of personal data takes place in the scope of the provision of deliveries and services, in par-ticular for our contracts or precontractual measures with you and the completion of your orders.
• On the basis of legal requirements - art. 6 para. 1 lit. c GDPR: Imtegra is subject to various legal obligations which require the processing of personal data, in the context of reporting obligations towards governmental authorities for example.
• In the scope of the balancing of interests - art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR: As far as necessary, above and beyond the actual fulfilment of the contract, we shall process your data to safeguard the authorised interests of Imtegra or external parties. An authorised interest exists, for example, in the case of responsibility for contact and information enquiries, customer care, the security of buildings and facilities (access control, for example), the ensuring of IT security, the assertion of legal claims, and in consultations with and when exchanging data with credit agencies.
9.4 Duration or criteria for the period of storage
As far as necessary, we shall process and save your personal data for the duration of our business relationship. In addition to this, pursuant to business and tax law, Imtegra is subject to various retention periods which, among others, are stipulated by the German Commercial Code [HGB] and the German Fiscal Code [AO]. The stipulated retention periods for storage and/or documentation may total up to 10 years.
The retention period for the preservation of evidence is also aligned to the statutory limitation periods. According to §§ 195 et. seq. of the German Civil Code [BGB], the limitation periods can total up to 30 years, whereby the general limitation period totals 3 years.
9.5 Particulars Regarding Processing of Employment Application Data
We collect, store, process and use Personal Data in hiring procedures solely for purposes that are connected to current or future employment with us and for processing your employment application.
If we establish a working relationship with you, we may process the Personal Data that we have already received from you for reasons related to that working relationship. We will do this only if it is necessary to implement or terminate a working relationship or to execute or fulfill our employees’ representatives’ rights and obligations that result from any law, or from a labor, employment, or service agreement (collective agreement).
The data we process in connection with your employment application can include general data regarding your person (such as your name, address and contact data), details regarding your profes-sional qualifications and formal education or professional and/or continuing education, or other details that you may have provided to us in connection with your application. In general, we reserve the right to access publicly accessible information relating to your professional activity, such as your profiles on professional social networks, application portals, etc.
We hereby state explicitly that employment applications, in particular resumes, academic certificates and other data that you provide to us, may contain especially sensitive details about your physical and mental health, genetic and biometric information, racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or ideological convictions, membership in a union, or sexuality or sexual orientation. By providing such details to us, you expressly agree that Imtegra may collect, store, process and use this data for the purpose of processing your application. Application processing is carried out in accordance with this Data Privacy Statement and other applicable legal regulations.
In principle, your data will be forwarded only to the company employees and departments who are responsible for the actual employment application procedure and who are responsible for posting the position. No transmission to third nations is foreseen.
Imtegra provides Personal Data to courts, regulatory authorities, or law offices as applicable insofar as such is legally permitted and necessary to comply with laws in effect or to assert, exercise or to defend legal claims.
We store your Personal Data for as long as we need to in order to reach a decision regarding your application. If no working relationship arises, we may still store data longer in order to potentially defend against possible future legal claims. In such cases, we delete application files 2 months after notifying applicants of our decision to decline, as long as no legal disputes dictate that we retain the data longer than that.
Otherwise, the general regulations laid out in this Data Privacy Statement are valid, particularly in accordance with Paragraphs 11 and 12, for employment application data as well.
10. Forwarding of data to third parties
Within our company, your data is accessed by persons who require such data for the fulfilment of our legal and contractual obligations.
The service providers that we hire (known as processors, art. 28, GDPR, for example, for support-ing/maintaining IT applications, archiving, destruction of data or documentation, controlling, customer administration, email senders) are able to receive data for the purposes referred to under item 7.1. Such service providers only operate according to the instructions of Imtegra, and are con-tractually obliged to comply with the valid legal data protection regulations.
Imtegra will only forward your personal data to other third parties if the forwarding is required in order to fulfil the purposes referred to in item 7.1, if you have agreed to the forwarding, or otherwise, in the case of a legal instruction that requires the forwarding.
In the interests of complying with the applicable laws or asserting, exercising or defending legal rights, Imtegra may also forward personal data to courts, regulatory authorities or law firms insofar as this may be legally permitted and necessary.
11. Forwarding of data to a third country
The forwarding of personal data to countries that are not members of the EU and/or the EEA (known as third countries) will only take place in the scope of and in compliance with the applicable legal regulations.
If the applicable laws in such a third country do not offer the same level of data protection as the laws in Germany, Imtegra will take steps to nonetheless guarantee the appropriate and suitable protection of such personal data.
12. Obligation for the provision of data
In the scope of our business relationship, it is only necessary for you to provide the personal data which is required for the completion of the contact form, for registration for the newsletter, or for the substantiation, completion and ending of a business relationship. Without such data, we will not generally be able to process your enquiries.
13. Rights of affected person(s)
You have the right:
• pursuant to art. 15, GDPR, to request information about your personal data that we have processed;
• pursuant to art. 16, GDPR, to request the immediate correction or completion of your personal data that we have saved;
• pursuant to art. 17, GDPR, to request the deletion of your personal data that we have saved;
• pursuant to art. 18, GDPR, to request the limitation of the processing of your personal data in the case of the existence of one of the conditions of art. 18, para. 1., lit. 1-d;
• pursuant to art. 20 GDPR, to receive the personal data which you have provided to us in a structured, commonplace and machine-readable format, or to request their forwarding to another responsible person; and
• pursuant to art. 77, GDPR, to submit a complaint to a regulatory authority.
14. Rights of revocation and objection
You are entitled to revoke the consent which you have given us at any time (art. 7, para. 3, GDPR). The right of revocation also applies to consent that you may have given us prior to 25th May 2018. Following the revocation, Imtegra will only be entitled to process the personal data if Imtegra is able to substantiate such processing on another legal basis.
Insofar as your personal data are processed pursuant to art. 6, para. 1, lit. f, GDPR on the basis of authorised interests, pursuant to art. 21, GDPR, you have the right to submit an objection to the processing of your personal data insofar as the appropriate reasons exist which arise from your particular situation.
If we should process your personal data for the purposes of direct advertising, you have the right to submit an objection to the processing of your personal data for such advertising purposes.
If you wish to make use of your right of revocation or objection, simply send an appropriate email to email@example.com.
15. Amendment of the data protection declaration
On the basis of the further development of our website and its associated offerings, or on the grounds of changes to legal and/or official regulations, it may be necessary for us to amend this data protection declaration. You can view and print out the currently valid data protection declaration on our website, https://www.imtegra.de , at any time.
This data protection declaration is currently valid.
Issued on 16. May 2018.